My work life has been very distracting these past few months. I’m not quite out of the woods yet, but things should calm down a bit over the next few weeks, which should give me a chance to have some fun here again.
My apologies to folks reporting bugs or asking for advice. Your pleas are not lost on me, and I’ll make a point to fix the known bugs, and generally try to be a wee bit more helpful.
As much as it itches me, I’ll try hard not to start some new project yet, at least not until I feel better about the state of the existing stuff.
Anyway, here’s my tentative TODO list for now:
- isSigned() chokes on a certificate served for www.openssl.org. That’s probably a clue my ASN-1 parsing sucks. I have an incomplete but potentially much better parsing method for ASN-1 (based on *gasp* actually reading a spec), so that might be the way to go there.
- There’s something rotten in my BigInteger implementation, which seems to result in RSA key lengths being occasionally off.
- Fix some TLS bugs (Andy’s parsing bugs, at least)
- Implement some missing bits of TLS (to at least get https://api.del.icio.us/v1/tags/get to load.)
- Check RSAKeyTest::testPem2(), since it might be broken.
- Update the Eval library with a recent tamarin dump, and fix the newline problem in the test app.
If I’m missing something in that list, feel free to remind me.Explore posts in the same categories: sadness